Westwood One Content Delivery Network
Getting content from Westwood One has never been easier using the Content Delivery Network. Westwood One has everything you need – and it’s just one click away!
Using the Westwood One Content Delivery Network is as easy as getting your email online. Looking for spots, music, logs or any other content from Westwood One? It’s now as simple as logging in to a website and choosing the content and downloading it to your computer, server or automation system.
How Do I Get a User Name and Password?
Contact your customer service department at 888-HELP450 (888-435-7450). Once you have access to this system please remember your email address is the way Westwood One communicates with your station. If personnel change at the radio station and you need to update the email address email Westwood One at support.cdn@Westwood One.com.
If you want multiple people to get notifications we can set that up for you or you can set up an email account for the station. Some examples would be:
How To Use the Content Delivery System:
Here’s a video tour and step-by-step instructions on how to use the Content Delivery Network.
If you can’t see the video or are having problems viewing it, please click this link or follow the written instructions below.
(Click on any of the images below to view in a larger format)
- Email: Westwood One will email your designated email address when content is ready. When you click the link in the email it will take you directly to that day’s content.
- Revisions: Emails will be sent when content is revised.
- Where Should I Save the Spots? Westwood One recommends that you create a folder called Westwood One. When you are on the webpage, a box will come up that asks where you would like to save the files to. You can choose any folder on your hard drive, network or even your desktop. But if you want to find the files again, your best bet is to name the folder Westwood One.
- You Are Done! When the “Download Completed” message appears, you are finished. You are now ready to incorporate your content into your radio station’s on-air content system.
Call 888-HELP450 (888-435-7450) or email support.cdn@WestwoodOne.com
- Can I download spots multiple times? Yes. If you have computer problems you can use another computer to download spots for a second or third time.
- Can I use this on multiple computers? Yes. You can use this at any of the computers at your station.
- How will I know if an update for a commercial comes in? Your station will get an email from Westwood One when revisions for spots come in.
- Where will the schedule be? The schedule will still be in the affiliate affidavit website.
- If I want to change or add an email address how do I do that? Email support.cdn@WestwoodOne.com
- What are the computer requirements? The Content Delivery Network is run on the latest version of Java and your operating system should be Windows XP Service Pack 3 or better. Compatible web browsers include IE 6 SP1 or better and/or Firefox 2 or better. Minimum Computer Memory Required is 64 MB. Check the Java website for more information.