Westwood One is planning a big presence at Podcast Movement this week, with one key element being the Westwood One “Pitch Pod” on the 5th floor lobby of the Marriott. Podcasting talent can tell their story right at the conference, recording a sharable video pitch for consideration for a roster slot on Westwood One Podcast Network. Reporters and media contacts are also welcome to stop by the booth to record a video about their experience at Podcast Movement. There is also an area to relax, network, and charge your phone.
America’s largest audio network will also be featured on a number of panels during the conference:
- Tuesday: Sizing Up the Opportunity – A Look At Podcast Revenues and Trends with Kelli Hurley — 10:00-10:45 in Grand A/B
- Wednesday: Podcast Content Evolution with Kelli Hurley — 9:00-9:45 in Grand C/D
- Wednesday: #WomenInPodcasting moderated by Suzy Schultz — 10:00-10:45 in Grand C/D
- Wednesday: The Art of Storytelling, presented by Westwood One Podcast Network with Tim Sabean, Opie, and Carl Ruiz — 3:00-3:45 in Grand A/B
- Thursday: From the Corner Office: Radio Execs On Their Companies’ Podcasting Strategies with Suzanne Grimes — 9:00-9:45 in Grand A/B
Westwood One will also be sharing insights from the conference on social media, tag, share, and follow #westwoodone #pitchpod #PM18 for more.
Suzy Schultz | Westwood One Podcast Network | firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 419-2905