A-list Stars — including Kix Brooks, Reba McEntire, Train, Gwen Stefani, and Kelly Clarkson — Will Share Music, Memories, and More
NEW YORK, NY – November 14, 2017 – Deck the halls! Westwood One kicks off the holiday season with a stocking chock-full of musical treats for radio stations across America. Westwood One’s famous holiday music specials, hosted by the biggest and brightest stars in music, have become a welcome tradition with hundreds of programmers, millions of listeners, and local advertisers.
This year the yuletide festivities commence with a side of turkey first — A Thanksgiving Weekend with Chris Young, a four-hour Country special available to stations Thursday, November 23 – Sunday, November 26, between 6:00 am and 12 midnight.
The following one-hour specials are available to Country, AC, and Pop stations during the dates listed, and can air any time between 6:00 am and 12 midnight:
- Brett Eldredge Christmas Special, Saturday, 11/25 – Sunday, 11/26
- Train Christmas Special, Saturday, 11/25
- My Kind of Christmas with Reba McEntire, Saturday, 12/2 – Sunday, 12/3
- Gwen Stefani Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/2
- Chris Young Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/9 – Sunday, 12/10
- Josh Groban Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/9
- Rascal Flatts Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/16 – Sunday, 12/16
- Kelly Clarkson Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/16
- 98 Degrees Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/16 or Sunday, 12/17
- Dave Koz Christmas Special, Saturday, 12/23
- An American Country Christmas with Kix Brooks, Friday, 12/22 – Monday, 12/25
(This special features 24 hours of original content. Stations can run as little or as much as desired with an 8-hour minimum, between 6:00 am and 12 Midnight.)
Stations interested in airing any of the Country specials can contact Country@westwoodone.com.
Stations interested in airing any of the AC or Pop specials can contact Neal Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 840-4207.
About Westwood One
Westwood One, the national-facing arm of Cumulus Media, offers iconic, nationally syndicated sports, news and entertainment content to 245 million listeners each week across an audio network of 8,000 affiliated broadcast radio stations and media partners. Westwood One is the largest audio broadcast network in America, home to premium content that defines the culture, including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, Westwood One Backstage, the GRAMMYs, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and the Billboard Music Awards. The rapidly growing Westwood One Podcast Network delivers popular network and industry personalities and programs. Westwood One connects listeners with their passions through programs and platforms that have everyone listening. For more information please visit www.westwoodone.com.
Jana Polsky | Westwood One | email@example.com | (212) 641-2101