“Westwood One Backstage at the AMAs” Will Feature Exclusive, Multi-Platform Content, Radio Row, Live Performances, Social Media Experiences, and A-List Interviews with Music’s Biggest Stars and Hottest New Talent
NEW YORK, NY and ATLANTA, GA – October 12, 2017 – Just a short time ago, live from the set of Good Morning America, award-winning R&B/Pop artist Ciara announced the nominees for the 2017 American Music Awards. The 2017 American Music Awards will broadcast live from LA’s Microsoft Theater on Sunday, November 19, 2017, 8:00 – 11:00 pm ET, on ABC.
WHAT: Westwood One will welcome more than 25 local stations and national programs to its Westwood One Backstage at the AMAs, which takes place during rehearsals and event night for the 2017 American Music Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
Westwood One, through its partnership with the American Music Awards and dick clark productions will also create exclusive AMA branded long-form and short-form content leading up to and following the awards, including:
- Tune-In Highlights – :30 branded highlights, airing November 6 through November 19. Format specific versions: Hot AC, AC and Top 40 stations hosted by Jayde Donovan from WPLJ-FM/New York. Urban/Urban AC version hosted by La Loca from WNBM-FM/New York.
- Two-Hour Nomination Special – airing weekend of November 11. Format specific versions: Hot AC, AC and Top 40 stations hosted by Jayde Donovan from WPLJ-FM/New York. Urban/Urban AC version hosted by La Loca from WNBM-FM/New York and Kenny Smoov from WQQK-FM/Nashville.
- Westwood One Backstage Radio Row Remote – Friday, November 17 and Saturday, November 18, 12-4 pm ET; two days of artist interviews and excusive performances
- Five-Hour Red Carpet Broadcast Companion/Wrap Up Show– airing Sunday, November 19.
- Hot AC/AC format hosted by Adam Bomb and The Bert Show’s Kristin Klingshirn, Top 40 hosted by Zach Sang Show, and Urban/Urban AC hosted by La Loca and Kenny Smoov
- Includes one-hour Red Carpet Special, hosted by Jayde Donovan, a three-hour Broadcast Companion and one-hour Awards Wrap-Up
WHERE: Westwood One Backstage at the AMAs takes place at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Neal Bird at email@example.com or (310) 840-4207.
About Westwood One
Westwood One, the national-facing arm of Cumulus Media, offers audio products to reach listeners whenever, wherever they are. Westwood One is a trusted connection between audio companies, advertisers, and audience — with 8,000 broadcast radio stations and media partners who reach 245 million weekly listeners. The company’s portfolio features premium content with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, Westwood One Backstage, the GRAMMYs, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and the Billboard Music Awards. For more information please visit www.westwoodone.com.
Press Contact: Jana Polsky | Westwood One | firstname.lastname@example.org | (212) 641-2101