Westwood One and Cumulus Media are Official Promotional Partners of the “2017 Billboard Music Awards”
NEW YORK, NY– April 13, 2017 – Westwood One is announcing a celebration of the hottest artists in music! As official promotional partners of the “2017 Billboard Music Awards,” Westwood One through its partnership with dick clark productions, will offer its broadcast partners branded long-form and short-form content and promotions.
In addition, Westwood One will welcome more than 20 radio stations to its Westwood One Backstage at the BBMAs event with live performances and celebrity interviews during rehearsals the day before the “2017 Billboard Music Awards” at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
WHO: Westwood One, Cumulus Media, national and local radio stations and personalities and exciting music artists!
WHAT: As official promotional partners of the Billboard Music Awards, Westwood One will provide branded long-form and short-form content plus live performances and interviews from the dynamic Westwood One Backstage at the Billboard Music Awards event.
- 10 Tune-In Highlights – :30 sponsored content, available to air Monday-Friday, May 8 through May 19, 6 am to Midnight. Hosted by WPLJ-FM/New York personality Jayde Donovan. Available to Hot AC, AC and Top 40/Rhythmic format stations.
- Two-hour BBMA Nomination Special, hosted by WPLJ-FM/NY host Jayde Donovan, and available to stations the weekend of May 13/14 in Hot AC, AC and Top 40/Rhythmic formats.
- Billboard Music Awards Radio Row Remote: Saturday, May 20, 10 am-4 pm PT at the Lucky Live Lounge at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. During the course of Radio Row, Ralphie Aversa from WPLJ-FM/NY and WPRO/Providence will be hosting content online and on Cumulus station websites. #WWOBackstage
- Five-hour BBMAs Night of Event Coverage on Sunday, May 21, 7 pm to Midnight ET:
- One-hour BBMAs Red Carpet, hosted by WPLJ-FM/New York’s Jayde Donovan
- Three-hour BBMAs Broadcast Companion — Hot AC/AC formats hosted by Adam Bomb and The Bert Show’s Kristin Klingshirn; Top 40/Rhythmic formats hosted by Zach Sang
- One-hour BBMAs Wrap-up with Adam Bomb, Kristin Klingshirn, and Zach Sang
WHERE: Westwood One Backstage at the BBMAs takes place in the Lucky Live Lounge at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV
Get ready to celebrate the hottest artists in music as we gear up for the Billboard Music Awards!
The 2017 Billboard Music Awards will broadcast live from T-Mobile Arena on Sunday, May 21st at 8:00p.m. ET / 5: 00p.m.PT on ABC.
#WWOBackstage #BBMAs @TheBBMAs
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Contact Neal Bird, email@example.com or (310) 840-4207.
About Westwood One
Westwood One, the national-facing arm of Cumulus Media, offers audio products to reach listeners whenever, wherever they are. Westwood One is a trusted connection between audio companies, advertisers, and audience — with 8,200 broadcast radio stations and media partners who reach 245 million weekly listeners. The company’s portfolio features premium content with iconic, nationally syndicated media, sports and entertainment brands including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, the Olympics, Westwood One Backstage, the GRAMMYs, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and the Billboard Music Awards. For more information, please visit www.westwoodone.com.
About the Billboard Music Awards
The “2017 Billboard Music Awards” are set to return to ABC and will be broadcast live from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, May 21 at 8:00pm ET/ 5:00pm PT. The show will showcase this year’s hottest and biggest music stars. Billboard Music Awards nominees are based on key fan interactions with music, including album and digital songs sales, streaming, radio airplay, touring and social engagement. These measurements are tracked year-round by Billboard and its data partners, including Nielsen Music and Next Big Sound. The awards are based on the reporting period of March 18, 2016 through March 16, 2017. The “2017 Billboard Music Awards” is produced by dick clark productions. Allen Shapiro, Mike Mahan, Mark Bracco, Barry Adelman and Robert Deaton are Executive Producers.