NBC Sports Talent Will Take Part in Fan Engagement and Brand Activations Throughout "7Days to Sunday
NEW YORK, NY, January 24, 2014 – NBC Sports Radio, a partnership between WestwoodOne and the NBC Sports Group, will have a major presence around New York and New Jersey during Super Bowl week. There will be live remote broadcasts from locations in New York, New Jersey, and Super Bowl Radio Row, enhancing the listener experience with all the excitement leading up to Super Sunday.
During WestwoodOne's "7 Days to Sunday" events, from Monday, January 27 to Game Day on Sunday, February 2, fans will be able to engage and interact with NBC Sports Radio personalities throughout the week, taking in live shows, hearing exclusive content, and enjoying sponsor sampling.
Here is the NBC Sports Radio schedule for "7 Days to Sunday":
- The Erik Kuselias Show
- When: Monday 1/27-Friday 1/31, broadcasting live from 6 am-9 am ET
- Where: 30 Rock NBC Experience Store, 30 Rockefeller Center, New York City
- Radio Row
- When: Monday 1/27-Friday 1/31, featuring live broadcasts of--
- The Brian Kenny Show, 9 am-12 noon ET
- Voices of the Game with Newy Scruggs, 12 noon-3 pm ET
- Under Center with McNabb & Malone, 3 pm-7 pm
- Where: Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel, 811 Seventh Avenue @53rd Street, New York City
- Hoboken Huddle
- When: Tuesday, 1/28, featuring live broadcasts of--
- The Jon Stashower Show, 7 pm-10 pm ET
- Amani and Eytan, 10 pm-1 am ET
- Where: Trinity Bar, Hoboken, NJ
- Bud Light Hotel
- When: Saturday, 2/1 featuring live broadcasts of--
- The Clay Travis Show, 9 am-12 noon ET
- The Brian Webber Show, 3 pm-6 pm (guest hosted by Anita Marks)
- Where: Bud Light Hotel, a Norwegian Getaway cruise ship docked at Pier 88 on the Hudson River at West 48th Street, New York City
- Erik Kuselias Super Bowl Saturday Special
- When: Saturday, 2/1-- live broadcast between 12 noon-3 pm ET
- Where: Harman Kardon/JBL flagship store, 527 Madison Avenue, New York City
- Erik will be joined by special guest co-host, Mike Tannenbaum, former General Manager of the New York Jets, for an in-store, three-hour show in front of shoppers, fans, and VIPs.
- Safety Blitz StubHub Super Bowl Sunday Special
- When: Sunday, 2/2, 12 noon-4 pm
- Where: Meadowlands Exposition Center, 355 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ
- This live broadcast is sponsored by StubHub and will feature Eytan Shander and NBC Sports Radio co-hosts Donovan McNabb (11 am-2 pm ET), Tony Dungy (11:30 am-12:30 pm ET), and Bart Scott (2 pm-4 pm ET).
In addition to all the action around the city, NBC Sports Radio personalities Rodney Harrison, Terrell Davis, Bart Scott, Amani Toomer, and Donovan McNabb will do live interviews and connect with affiliated N